BR+ NAD is the #1 Breakthrough in Addiction — Offered by Leading National Addictions Expert, Dr. Kevin Greene.
Helping to Transform the Health and Lives of People Every Day.
What is Brain Restoration Plus (BR+ NAD)?
BR+ NAD is a proprietary IV protocol that administers a co-enzyme of vitamin B3 along with oral combinations of amino acids, vitamins and minerals developed and initially implemented in a clinical treatment setting by Dr. Richard Mestayer and Paula Norris at the Springfield Wellness Center. Our proprietary BR+ NAD treatment restores brain function while minimizing withdrawal symptoms and reducing or eliminating cravings.
BR+ NAD Addiction Treatment at Optimal Wellness
Treatment with BR+ NAD offers superior results producing a lasting reduction in cravings, insomnia, brain fog, and unstable moods from addiction that often contribute to relapse. When administered in an outpatient clinic setting by a continuous intravenous (IV) drip, BR+ NAD offers rapid and profound relief from acute physical and emotional symptoms of substance withdrawal. Dr. Greene completed his training with Dr. Mestayer in 2016, and is an exclusive BR+ NAD endorsed provider. A standard treatment plan requires one infusion per day for up to ten days. At the beginning of each day, Dr. Greene’s trained staff will begin to infuse the BR+ NAD mixture slowly. Withdrawal symptoms start to subside in just a matter of minutes. Patients can comfortably relax while the formula is administered in approximately five to eight hours. Patients typically report feeling better within the first 2 days. At the end of the treatment using the BR+ NAD formula 90% of patients report no cravings. They describe the presence of increased clarity of mind, restful sleeping, better problem-solving ability, increased energy, improved focus and concentration, and improved mood.
No More Fear From Withdrawals
What is NAD?
NAD stands for Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. NAD is a coenzyme molecule that makes cellular energy and helps maintain the body’s metabolism. NAD is created naturally in every cell in the body and is an essential enzyme that produces cellular energy. NAD provides the bio-fuel for every cell and organ in the body.
Clinical research has shown that NAD is a potent biological antioxidant which can aid in preventing cell damage and a variety of diseases, including cancer, schizophrenia, PTSD, chronic fatigue, weak immune system, memory disturbance, sleep problems, concentration defects, blood pressure, poor cholesterol levels, sugar metabolism and diabetes, muscle pain and weakness, joint pain and stiffness, headaches, fevers, sore throats and swollen lymph glands.
How Does NAD Work?
NAD was first discovered in 1936, but World War II stopped the research. It was patented for treatment of drug addiction and schizophrenia in 1961 based on an 11,000 patient study.
Sloughed aside with the discovery of methadone – a far more lucrative choice at the time for drug companies – NAD went “underground.” Research has shown that NAD increases the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters in the brain known to be effective in correcting specific chemical imbalances.
Some of these chemical imbalances underpin addiction, mental illness, anxiety, aggression, depression, despair and hopelessness.
Studies have found that those with extremely low NAD levels (which can be present even at birth) are far more vulnerable to addiction as well as other diseases and to chronic physical conditions. There is a preponderance of low levels of NAD present in Western society as it is mostly lost in cooking and food processing. What little remains is broken down by stomach acid, degraded before it’s absorbed from the digestive tract.
When the all-natural NAD is received directly through an IV, the nutrients bypass the stomach and go directly to the receptors in the brain.
NAD as a Detoxifier
Whent he NAD goes directly to the brain, it immediately produces palpable positive results as the nutrients bathe the brain in a continuous pool of natural and highly therapeutic co-enzymes.
Since NAD is a detoxifier, it takes days (rather than weeks or months), to flush out stored drugs from the body and its organs, replenish balance in the brain, and reverse damage. Results can be mental clarity, cognitive function increase, focus and concentration returns, more energy, better mood, positive outlook. And this happens cold turkey.
$6,500 All-Inclusive 30-Day Treatment Package:
*financing available. Please call for details.
3 Phases of Optimal Wellness 30-day Optimal Recovery Program:
- Decreased Withdrawals by 80-90%
- Reset Mitochondria
- Clean Out Toxin
- No Withdrawals by Day 3
- IV NAD x 5 days
- NAD transdermal Patch x 6 days
- NAD Nasal Spray
- NR (Nicotinamide Riboside):
- True Niagen
- Synapsin NS
REPAIR, RESTORE, & REBUILD
- NAD Nasal Spray
- NR: True Niagen
- NR: Synapsin Nasal Spray
- Gut/”2nd Brain”
- Leaky Gut Advanced Testing
- 4 R (Remove, Repair, Replace, Reinoculate) Mini Kit
- Brain Map
- Neurofeedback “Re-Wiring” the response to triggers
- Advanced Laboratory Testing w/Hormones
- Boston Heart Diagnostics, “Cannot Prevent What I Cannot Predict”
- Brainspan Testing
- Hormone Replacement: Thyroid, Testosterone injections, Adrenal Gland recovery
- Nutrition: High protein/Low carb diet
- Supplements: OW “BrainPower Pack”
- Strength Training
Per SAMHSA’s (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) 2006 national Survey on Drug Use and Health: Drug addiction is a chronically relapsing disorder characterized by the compulsive desire to seek and use drugs with impaired control over substance use despite negative consequences.
#1 GOAL: Prevent Relapse. This is ONLY accomplished by eliminating cravings (compulsive desires), empowering the patient (regaining the control), and creating an optimal lifestyle program.
- The most prominent symptom and long-lasting sequel of drug dependence has been added to the CRITERIA of SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS per the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th This is a direct reflection of its clinical relevance in addictive disorders.
- Craving is the most distressing and long-lasting symptom experienced by dependent individuals between uses.
Cravings reliably predict relapse… CRAVINGS = RELAPSE!!! CRAVINGS come from the Midbrain, the “Reward Center” …so that’s our target to kill the cravings. HOW???
- NAD Nasal Spray
- NR Vitamins and Nasal Spray
- CBD OILS
- Empowerment: Dr. Cathleen Greene, certified Life Coach. “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” program.
- Optimal Recovery Lifestyle Program: 94% of all programs FAIL due to not having a system. SYSTEM = SUCCESS. Our system and our coaches address the following pillars to Optimal Recovery:
- Brainwave Recovery
RECOVERY MONTHLY MAINTENANCE MEMBERSHIP – $1,495.00/month
- 4 brain maps
- 8 neurofeedback sessions
- 8 empowerment sessions
- 8 nutrition sessions
- 8 strength training sessions
- 4 NA meetings
- 4 weekly hormone injections
- One-month supply: NAD Nasal Spray, Synapsin Nasal Spray, NR True Niagen, CBD OIL
- One 30-minute follow-up/review with Dr. Kevin Greene end of month
Discounted Rates with Membership:
- IV NAD One-Day Booster Member rate: $1,195.00
- 4 R(Remove, Repair, Replace, Reinoculate) Mini Kit: $149.00
- Brainpower pack: $395.00